Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Countdown begins.....

The countdown is upon us as we have three days left till we make our yearly trip to Missouri. Joe's parents are buried there, so we take a trip up there on Memorial Day weekend to decorate the grave and visit with his family. It's quite the adventure traveling with a 9, 7, 2 1/2, and 1 1/2 yr old. The trip up there last year could not have worked out any better. We left around 2 a.m. and they slept the ENTIRE trip and didn't wake up until we were pulling into the hotel parking lot. It's about a 9 hour trip. We'll be doing the same thing this year and leaving in the middle of the night, hopefully it goes as smoothly as it did last time...I can only hope. I've been working on getting my entire house clean this week and getting completely caught up on laundry because the last thing I wanna do is come home to a dirty house. I'm looking forward to a weekend spent with my husband and kids :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment