Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Maple Cream Sauce

Once again, the Maple Cream Sauce is worth blogging about. After making it the other night I have about a cup of it left over and I would absolutely hate for it to go to waste, I mean if I had to throw it away I would lock myself up. So, I've been looking for other desserts to drizzle, okay I mean pour it on. I sent my husband out the other night looking for a blackberry cobbler he never found one so he ended up making his own. Unfortunately, being the first time he's made blackberry cobbler it didn't quite turn out the way he'd planned.

I just made some brownies and underbaked them just a tad so that they were still pretty fudge-y. I poured this cold Maple Cream Sauce over the still warm and ooey gooey brownie and it was decadent, heaven I tell ya. You absolutely have to try this recipe - like now, right this minute, or you will be forever doomed. Okay, not really but you do need to try it, at least once in your lifetime, got it? Good.

You can find the recipe here

0 comments:

Post a Comment