Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday Weigh-In

Well, I am rather pleased with this weeks weigh in. It's a breath of fresh air after last weeks. You know, speaking of last week I have no idea what I was thinking when I got so down on myself! I had just come off of a 4 day binge and eating in my old ways. When I came home from MO on Monday I was 232.6 (I think) and Friday's weigh in was 228.9. That is a 3.7lb loss for that week! I was bummed because the Friday prior to leaving for Missouri I weighed 228.9 as well, so I looked at it as the scale didn't budge. I didn't factor in the weight that I put back on that I had to once again lose.

This week went pretty smoothly as far as any eating challenges go. I did really well until yesterday, when I caved and ate 2.5 Krystal burgers and a small fry, then I ate one bite each out of my sons hamburgers that night. I worked out every day this week, Thursday I worked out twice :) Last night was the first time in over 4 years that I lifted weights and it felt great. I didn't realize how much I missed that feeling. I have to give much love to my friends Tabitha and Kendra for pushing me to go to the gym last night.

DRUM ROLL PLEASE......

0 comments:

Post a Comment