Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, April 25, 2011

No Looking Back

Today, my friend Tabitha and I went walking. We had a goal to walk 10 miles and it was a hell of a goal. The mere thought of walking 10 miles scared the hell out of me but it was something that I wanted to conquer. So we set out together knowing that neither one of us would want to quit on the other. The last 2-3 miles were close to pure hell. We were definitely feeling the burn/pain at this time. However, we did it!!! We walked 10.8 miles in 3 hours 45 minutes and burned 740+ calories!! I have 2 blisters on each foot and Tabitha has a blister on her ankle and had to ice it but WE DID IT. It felt so good to conquer it and say we did it. I hope this is something that we can do once, maybe even twice a month.

1 comments:

Tabitha said...

I had fun doing it! I think this is something we can totally do monthly and yes even twice a month. If we do that I would LOVE to try and beat our time each time we do it!

Post a Comment