Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

16 Day Commitment Starts Today


 
So a friend of mine on Facebook, Rachel Mac, posted this status "I'm making a commitment to track EVERYTHING I eat (and all my workouts) for the next sixteen days. I'm also taking progress pictures every 4 days. Hold me to it!" The replies to that status quickly turned into "who's in??!!" So, I replied "I'm in!" and that I would blog about it. I don't think I'll take pictures because at my weight I don't think you'd really see a difference in that short amount of time - but it will help hold me accountable for the next 16 days at least.

When I was at the gym last night it was so hard to stay focused for some reason. I was still somewhat sore from the night before so it made the work out even harder. I do the elliptical for 20 minutes at different level intervals and I never look at how much longer I have. Well, I was so worn out that I looked last night and I was only 8 minutes in! I wanted to quit so bad but I kept pushing thru - I would remind myself how guilty I would feel after I left the gym had I quit. One other thing that pushed me were the words "Go Big or Go Home" that I kept repeating to myself.

Beginning today and for the next 16 days I will update this blog entry.

Tuesday, March 29th
Breakfast - 1/2 cup oatmeal (measured dry) prepared with water-small handful of dried cranberries-2 tsp Stevia, 1 orange, 5 raw almonds, 300ml of water
Mid-Morning Snack - 1 apple w/ 1 tbsp All Natural Peanut Butter w/ 500mL water
Lunch - 4 oz Chicken Breast, 1 cup veggies 1/2 brown rice (plain) w/ 500mL water
Evening Snack - 10 cherry tomatoes
Dinner - Baked Tilapia, 3 cups salad, 1 cup broccoli

Wednesday, March 30th
Breakfast - 1/2 cup oatmeal (measured dry) prepared with water-small handful of dried cranberries-1 tsp brown sugar, 1 orange, 5 raw almonds, 500ml of water (and 2 bites of Lucky Charms)
Mid-Morning Snack - NONE....ate breakfast late
Lunch - Grilled shrimp kabobs (16 medium shrimp, 1 cup red pepper/onion) 1/2 cup brown rice (one bite of Tombstone Pepperoni Pizza)

0 comments:

Post a Comment