Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, March 25, 2011

Morning of Day #5

The numbers are in......drum roll please.....

I am so excited! I bought the scale last night from Target and the cashier was an elderly lady and she proceeded to lecture me on how scales were 'bad'. She went on to say "only weigh yourself once a week and don't weigh yourself during your, you know...period" as she winks at me. HA! I'm number motivated though. Now that I know I only have 1.5 more lbs to lose until I'm out of the 230's, I'll be busting my hump even more to get out of them. When you are as large as I am small weight loss like this is not noticeable and it appears you aren't making any success until you see it for your own eyes. Just a nice little motivation.


0 comments:

Post a Comment