Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, March 11, 2011

O.M.G. I'm So Freaking EXCITED!!!!

Alright my Facebook peeps - I know you wanna know what my status was all about. I decided to post it here since Facebook only allows 420 characters - I have a lot more to say than that! HA

I'm going to copy/paste what I'm so freaking excited about below - but for now lets just say ME=FAT?? NO MORE!!!! I'll shut up and just paste my email to a certain someone. I poured my freaking heart out - yes, I'm embarrassed about what you are fixing to read but I could use a support system so I'm letting you all into my plea for help.

Here it is - my email to a "certain someone" --more about this "certain someone" later.
                                                                                            

So, I’m sitting here tonight searching through posts on the Eat Clean website trying to get the knowledge I need to change my life. I am sick and tired of being tired, fat, embarrassed, ugly, lacking self esteem, not feeling sexual, declining going out with friends because I am now “the fat one”. I’m tired of food running my life! I’m tired of being lazy and eating everything and anything because I have ACCEPTED that being fat is who I am. I learned to ACCEPT it because I don’t have the knowledge to change it. I am freaking miserable being 5’4 and 235 lbs! I’m OVER IT.

I’m sure you’ve heard sob stories before when people get motivated and they try to pump themselves up. I’ve wrote some sob stories myself before and here I sit writing one again. But this time is different, this time I REALLY mean it. I am READY. I am a married stay at home Mother to 4 children, living in Tennessee. My children are stepson Logan -10, Ashlynn -8, Phoenix -3, Jonah -2. We own a Barbershop in Nashville, TN right off of Music Row. Growing up I never had to worry about my weight. It wasn’t until I had my daughter at 20 years old that my weight problems began. Prior to my 1st pregnancy I weighed an athletic 140, I had awesome muscle tone. My friends referred to me as “Stallion”, I secretly loved it. I gained 32 lbs with my first pregnancy, the day I went into labor I weighed 172 lbs. I had no worries of losing my weight after pregnancy because after all…I never had to worry. Well within the first week of giving birth I gained 9 lbs yet my eating habits didn’t increase. I kept gaining weight, my hair started falling out, and my period never returned. When my daughter was about 11 months old I finally went to the Dr. I discovered that I had Poly Cystic Ovary Syndrome, PCOS for short. PCOS affects a great deal of things within your body, weight being one of them. One of the symptoms of PCOS is weight gain. The more you weigh the greater your symptoms yet it’s very hard to lose the weight.

I topped out at 198 and decided that I absolutely refused to weigh 200; after all I was once the girl that had the body everyone wanted. I was not the girl who weighed an obese 200 lbs. I went on my first diet. Now I don’t know too much about nutrition growing up nutrition was never a concern of my family’s so I didn’t know where to begin. I ate a lot of Special K cereal, tuna/crackers, turkey burgers and baked potatoes with barbecue sauce. That was pretty much what my diet consisted of for 3 months during a Biggest Loser Competition that I headed at my work. In those 3 months I managed to go from 198 down to 172 with lots of cardio. I did it! I had my attitude back and felt great. With the weight loss I got my menstrual cycle back! This was huge! My body was getting back on track. However, 4 months after meeting my husband we got pregnant and the weight cycle started all over, along with the PCOS symptoms. Then when my 2nd child was just 6 weeks old, we got pregnant again. I weighed 223 the day I gave birth to my 3rd child. I breastfed which is suppose to be great for losing some of the pregnancy weight but not for me, I was stuck. I tried exercising and dieting but my breast milk supply plummeted. I then had to make the choice to breastfeed my son or stay fat. I sacrificed my needs so I could provide my son with breast milk. But that was 1 year ago. Yep, he’s been weaned for 1 year and I’m still fat. I turn 30 years old in October and I made myself a promise that I will not celebrate my 30th birthday being the woman I am today. I want to celebrate my 30th birthday being at least 30 lbs lighter. I will not celebrate my birthday as a woman who weighs over 200 lbs.

I want me back, I want my attitude, I miss my sass, and I miss being me. I miss being healthy. I can’t believe being able to run is something that should not be taken for granted. I can’t run after my kids in my backyard because it hurts my ankles. I can’t bend over and tie their shoes. I’m embarrassing. I recently went to my daughter’s school to help out in her classroom and a friend of hers asked her if her mom was pregnant! I’m NOT this girl, why did I allow myself to get like this? I refuse to accept that this is who I am because it’s not. If I lost a finger, I would still be me; just because my finger is gone doesn’t mean I’m not still Brandee. Same goes with my weight.

By now you’re probably totally confused about the reason I’m writing you but talking about myself the entire time. The reason I’m writing you is because I seen myself in you in your pictures, I seen the drive, the motivation you had…I feel it. I have that same motivation, the same drive to be somebody and to do something with my body. However, I don’t know how. I actually purchased and read the “Eat Clean Diet” book last year and was left totally clueless even after reading it. I need help to get me started and on the right track. I’m writing you to ask if you’d be willing to write me personalized meal plans. I’m willing to pay you for your service whether it’s thru PayPal or check by mail. I’m asking for help. I’m asking you, because you were there…right here where I am now and you did it! You are my inspiration and I want to learn from you.

Please consider my offer, I really want the help and I swear to you, I will not let myself down. I will not let you down. Consider it, please?

I currently do Zumba and I’m really good at it :) I go 3 nights a week. I will be incorporating some other cardio/weights in soon. I just hate beating myself up at the gym to come home and eat what I just burnt off in calories in and then some because I don’t know how. I totally just poured my heart out to you, ha-ha – I’m sorry.

If you want you can email me at brandee_eagles@hotmail.com

I really hope to hear from you.


Sincerely,

Brandee
                                                                                                     

I wrote that email this Wednesday. Frantically checking my email every day, several times a day, okay a lot of times a day desperately hoping for a reply. Well........I GOT ONE!!!!!!! Read below.
                                                                                                    
wow girl, first let me say that i am so thrilled and happy that you reached out to me. that is why i love doing what i do. not for money, not to be a celebrity but to help women like you. bc YOU are where I was just a few short years ago. i would love to help you out.

i want to sit down and write you a long message. i have three kids running around right now making me crazy but i had to at least reach out and let you know i got your message. i would be thrilled to help you. i will sit down and really get detailed with you definitely within the next day or two. so hang in there. help is on the way! xoxo
                                                                                                       

Do you all know how fucking awesome this is?!! I'm sooooo fucking excited. Yes, I'm cursing - get over it! Don't spoil my moment haha! This lady was in my shoes once. After 3 children she weighed 200 lbs...now (drum roll please)...she is a fitness/bikini competitor (recently placing 3rd in Miami) on the cover of fitness magazines, Woman's World, spokesperson for the Eat-Clean Diet. She is absolutely amazing! AND - she has agreed to help ME! ME ya'll! She agreed to help ME! I am beyond stoked. Say good-bye to my fat ass because it's out the damn door. I will not celebrate my 30th birthday this year as a woman weighing over 200 lbs. B.E.L.I.E.V.E

That's all folks.

Here is her blog if you want to check her out



0 comments:

Post a Comment