Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

So I Really Did It

I really did it! I, ME, as in Brandee…really woke up at 5:45 a.m. got my kids up and ready for school. Once they were on the bus I, again ME, as in Brandee…went to the gym. Now, this is huge because I have 4 children ages 10,8,3,2 and my husband usually gets the older kids up for school because I get up with my 3 and 2 yr olds at night.

I hear the alarm ring and it came quick considering I didn’t hit my pillow until midnight. I didn’t want to get up – my bed was so warm and comfy, it was dark outside, the last thing I wanted to do was disturb my sleep to go to the gym. Then I remembered something my trainer said, “it all comes down to how bad you want it”. Yep, that’s all it took to get me out of the bed and moving. So there I was at 6:50 a.m busting my tail on the treadmill. I feel so accomplished, it’s great. Yes, I’m tired but here it is 9 a.m. and I don’t have to worry about the gym the rest of the day.

Oh, and as I was busting my tail – How Bad Do You Want It by Tim McGraw came on my Ipod. That is now my new inspiration.


I did it!!! YIPPEE!


B.E.L.I.E.V.E



0 comments:

Post a Comment