Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Another One Bites the Dust!

Another pound bites the dust! Damn, I'm good! I'm annoyed though because I had plans to make it to the gym last night, even got showered and dressed only to find out they closed at 9 on Friday nights, not 10 like I had thought. It was already 8:15 by this time so it would have been a waste. Had I went to the gym I'd probably be celebrating being out of the 230's right now. I highly doubt I'll be able to celebrate tomorrow either as we're going out tonight for a friends 40th birthday and this will be my "cheat meal". I'm not looking forward to my "cheat meal" because although I know it needs to be eaten, I will beat myself up mentally and feel like complete shit after/while eating it. Then I had planned to drink tonight too, so I'll have the Bud Light calories as well??!! URRGGGHHH!

Well, here it is - eat your heart out! Down 5.1 lbs since March 21, 2011



BELIEVE



0 comments:

Post a Comment