Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, March 17, 2011

My "I Wanna" List....

So as I was contemplating things that I wanted to be able to do once I lost weight or one of the reasons I wanted to lose weight, I kept saying, "I wanna..." at the beginning of the sentence. So, here is my "I wanna" list....




I wanna....lose weight

I wanna....have one chin

I wanna....be able to smile without looking chinese (my cheeks swallow up my eyes)

I wanna....have a jawline again

I wanna....be able to wash my ass in the shower (haha, I do now it's just hard to reach lmao)

I wanna....be able to tie my shoes by bending down, not having to pull my leg up

I wanna....not look pregnant

I wanna....have a reason to dress like a whore on Halloween

I wanna....look like my body isn't eating my head

I wanna....have arms that hang along my side and not walk like a Sumo Wrestler

I wanna....feel sexy

I wanna....wear sexy things for my husband

I wanna....be fit

I wanna....look great on the back of my husbands Harley

I wanna....make women envious

I wanna....be the Mom my kids are proud of

I wanna....wear a bathing suit

I wanna....dance again

I wanna....be heatlhy

I wanna....pass the importance of eating healthy to my children

I wanna....buy clothes at a regular store

I wanna....want to buy clothes again

I wanna....not have water retention in my legs at the age of 29

I wanna....not have my ankles/feet hurt

I wanna....become a runner

I wanna....complete a half marathon

I wanna....help and inspire others

I wanna....look and feel great

I wanna....love life again

I wanna....not be embarrassed in public

I wanna....have confidence

I wanna....have men look at me (huge confidence booster)

I wanna....say I DID IT.



So, what's on your "I wanna" list?

0 comments:

Post a Comment