Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Fun Day at the Park

It's finally getting warm enough to play outside!!! YAY! Although it was only February we were able to go out with short sleeves and no jacket, it was so nice to be able to get out of the house. I wanted to take the boys to a new park so I got the GPS that I bought my husband for our anniversary and chose a park and we were on our way. Such a nice time.

Here are some pictures of our lovely day....


The very first thing they went on was the Tire Swing...they had a blast!


"Go round Mommy!" They kept telling me to push them in circles.

Such a handsome young man...and he's all mine :)
"Stop calling my name Mom! I'm trying to play! If you want pictures you're just going to have to take them candidly!" Okay, he really didn't say that but I'm pretty sure he was thinking it.
Phoenix is actually coming down in this picture...yep, put his boot right on his brothers head.


He's such a ham and handsome too.
Oh, look it's the dreaded swings. They had me pushing them for at least 30-40 minutes
"Go high Mommmmmaaaayy!"
He thinks he's cool by poppin' his collar haha
"Come get me Nonah!"
Ummm...Phoenix? You might want to run a little faster because Jonah is serious about coming to get you!
That's much better. Brotherly love at it's best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment